Custom Colors & Finishes
Your garage, patio, walkway or pool deck doesn’t have to be tasteless and bland. You can choose beautiful flooring that makes you smile each time you look at your concrete floor.
With 24 colors in stock and the option to customize to a specific color or blend, you can carry the color scheme of your home into your concrete coating. With our large selection of colors and textures that can be customized to your specific taste and needs, the opportunities are boundless.
Plus, our polyurea floor coating systems has a beautiful, smooth appearance, making it look sleek, modern, and inviting.
Take a look at a few of our most popular chip colors.
WHY POLYUREA, AND NOT EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS?
Did you know that epoxy concrete coatings can begin chipping, peeling, and cracking in as little as 1 year? That’s because epoxy coatings harden over time and become more brittle. Epoxy floor coatings lack flexibility and UV stability. With the change in seasons and heavy use, such as from driving hot tires on a cold epoxy floor, an epoxy floor coating will start to peel off the concrete leaving you with an ugly unrepairable system that will have to be replaced in as little as one year.
Our 100% solids polyurea basecoat is an ideal replacement for epoxy because it’s made to be 10 times more flexible and 6 times more durable than epoxy floor coatings. Rising temperatures, UV lights, hot tires and more won’t hurt our 100% solids polyurea the way they do an epoxy floor. Combine this with our industry leading crystal clear 93% solids polyaspartic topcoat and you have an unbeatable showroom floor coating that is functional and beautiful. Our polyaspartic topcoat is chemical, impact and scratch resistant and has a lifetime warranty against UV damage meaning it will not discolor in the sunlight. One of the best features of our system is that it can be properly put down in as little as one day and can be back to full use in as little as 24 hours! An epoxy floor system can take 2-5 days to cure and sometimes longer.
Benefits to our polyurea floor coating.
- 4-6 hour walk on time (light use)
- 24 hour cure time (drive on time)
- 15 year residential coating warranty (5 year commercial coating warranty)
- 10 times more flexible than epoxy
- 6 times stronger than epoxy
- Chemical resistant
- Impact resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Slip resistant
- 100% UV protection Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Optimal adhesion means our warranty covers chipping, peeling or delamination
- Available in our flake system, sand finish and now in smooth finish!
- Sleek, solid color flooring options
- Can be done in clear as well for a more rustic look
- Easy to clean
- Typically consists of a basecoat and a topcoat
- Some grip can be added to the topcoat as desired
- Most popular
- 1-day installation
- Orange-peel, safe tread texture. The texture of this floor can vary based upon the needs of the customer. The floor naturally has an orange-peel texture that is safe to walk on in most circumstances. With spaces that will get wet, it is best to add additional slip protection measures to the topcoat providing for the necessary grip. Our design consultants will discuss with you your options and our certified installers will confirm your decisions at the time of your installation.
- Easy to clean
- Consists of a basecoat, flakes and topcoat.
- Optimal safe tread texture.
- Solid color
- We use an even grade, round beaded silica sand to give an even finish across the floor
- Consists of a basecoat, sand, then 1-2 topcoats depending upon how you plan to use your concrete coating